The Fraser Valley CPA Association initiated their Scholarship program in 2010.
Each year, there are three scholarships in the amount of $1,000, funded equally by Fraser Valley CPA Association and the Chartered Professional Accountants’ Education Foundation of BC (CPAEF).
One scholarship is awarded to a student from each of the three participating institutions:
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU)
- Trinity Western University (TWU)
- University of the Fraser Valley (UFV)
- Application opens: December 15, 2021
- Application deadline: February 28, 2022
- Winners announced: March 31, 2022
- Scholarship presentation: June 2, 2022
Our 2022 Scholarship Program Guidelines will be available in late 2021
Our 2022 Scholarship Program Application will be available in late 2021
- Applicants must maintain a high-grade point average and participate in significant volunteer work.
- Must have completed 3rd year of accounting program and registered for 4th year and must plan to enter CPA program.
- Completed application form.
- Provide two letters of reference.
The winners for 2021 are:
- KPU – Simarpreet Cheema
- TWU – Kevin Chai
- UFV – Nicole Dixon
The winners for 2019 are:
- KPU – Dilsharn Kaur Mokha
- TWU – Tara Stockton
- UFV – Emilia Snyder
The winners for 2018 are:
- KPU – Patrick San Mateo
- TWU – Kaleb Denham
- UFV – Andrew Morris
The winners for 2017 are:
- KPU – Sandy Chu
- TWU – Kathleen Chin
- UFV – Nicole Noort
The winners for 2016 are:
- KPU – Brandon Taylor
- TWU – Kayla Gordon
- UFV – Tegan Kraft
The winners for 2015 are:
- KPU – Hardeep Rai
- TWU – Kristen Do
- UFV – Chelsey Colton