A posting from Erin Swint:
FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER
Britco leads the industry in the innovative application of modular building technology. We design and manufacture temporary and permanent buildings and workforce accommodations. With four plants, Britco is one of the largest modular manufacturing companies in North America and has over 500 of the best people in the industry.
The Financial Reporting Manager will work out of our Langley head office reporting directly to the Director of Finance. The successful candidate will be integral to Britco’s reporting processes. The Financial Reporting Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- o Financial Reporting – oversee month and quarter end close, ensuring an accurate cut-off and timely delivery of internal and external reporting. Duties will include:
- o Other Reporting Requirements
- o Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR):
- Financial reporting packages including financial statements and analysis
- Non routine accruals
- Supporting schedules for auditors and management
- Variance analysis
- Account reconciliations as required
- Develop operational reporting metrics for monthly distribution to Britco Management
- Participate in annual budget cycle and prepare monthly budget to actual comparatives
- Manage fixed asset accounting
- Other responsibilities as they arise
- Design and monitor internal controls to meet Britco’s ICFR requirements
- Work with third party consultants to manage Britco’s ICFR certifications
- CA, CGA, or CMA designation
- Advanced level Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Navision experience
- Supervisory exp.
- Public company reporting experience
- Construction or manufacturing company experience.
To apply, please go to www.britco.com/careers and register as a candidate. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.