COVID-19 Update

Unfortunately, due to the threat of COVID-19 and recommendation from health officials, the FVCPAA board has decided to postpone the May 7th meeting until further notice.  We will continue to monitor the outbreak and send further communications about the June meeting in the coming weeks.  Thank you for your understanding.

Leave a Comment

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!